Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BE#8: Royal Elizabeth Resort Laguna (Feb 4 & 5)


Salut!!

     So the day before yesterday, feb. 4, we went to Royal Elizabeth Resort in Calamba, Laguna. We were personally invited to go there by the owners of the resort which happens to be a close friend of my aunt. :)

Ate Sheville, me, and my sister Ate Camille while on our way.




We met up in our aunt's house before heading to Laguna.







McDonalds in SLEX where we met up some of our relatives.
This is the facade of the place.
After almost an hour, we arrived at Royal Elizabeth Resort!!

This is the right-most part of it where you can see the mini house which has a billiard table !!

This is the walk way going to the kitchen and the pool.
 

Before anything else, we first settled in and got all our stuff from the cars and placed them
inside our respective rooms. Our room was downstairs because the "oldies" expected
that we are the ones who will sleep the last. My roommates were my cousins! :)




This is the view of the pool and the modern-day nipa huts!!

Me, Amara, Ate Camille
Another reason on why we came here is that Amara and her mom which happens to be
my cousin will soon go back to Australia because they originally live there.








After taking some pictures of the place and settling in, we decided to have an early dinner!! There were so many varieties of food and every single thing looked so yummy that you really have to try everything! My favorite was the California Maki roll! :)





After eating, my cousins and I decided to go up the mini house and play billiards while we were chatting and just enjoying ourselves.


When we were already bored of playing billiards, we swam.

Laguna is known for having hot spring resorts and this surely didn't disappoint! The water was just
                      A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


This is Carla, my cousin. We have been schoolmates since Prep until High school but because we have different interests, we decided to go into different colleges because of our course choices. Because of that, we haven't seen each other for the longest time and we really took advantage of this outing to catch up with each other! :)
So as you can see, after swimming, we decided to play billiards again. We did nothing but bond that day! It was so fun!!

From left to right:
Beej, cousin, graduate-UPD
Sheville with her daughter, Amara, Australian Citizens
Me---:)
Jem, cousin, Frosh-ADMU




After that, we went downstairs, had a few drinks, and used the karaoke machine until the sun was up! :)



From left to right:
Beej (cousin), Me, Jeniza (new friend),
Issa (Jeniza's friend), Jem (cousin),
Cams (sister), Cais (daughter of the
owner of the resort), Sheville (cousin)

Among us who stayed up till the sun was up, I was the first to wake up. I don't know why
but I just did. :)) My aunt was the one who insisted on taking my picture as soon as I went out
of our room.





The first thing I noticed as soon as I got out from our room was Amara. She was swimming!! :)

I ate after taking this picture.


When they were done having their breakfast, we went to the modern-looking nipa huts and drank a little and we talked about what we did before sleeping. Some don't even remember how they reached the room. It was epic!

We swam afterwards and played water Frisbee.
Before leaving, we took a lot of pictures. My relatives are naturally vain.











When we were on our way home, we passed my McDonalds to have our dinner there.

Over all, it was really a fun experience and it was all worth our time.







That's all for now!

Merci beaucoup, Au revoir,


Carl               `

No comments:

Post a Comment