Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BE#7: Target Shooting (Feb 1)

Salut!!


     Target Shooting!! Finally! After 1234567890 years of waiting. Hahaha :))

     I have always wanted to try this. My relatives tell me that the feeling is really amazing! With the help of my uncle who happens to be the trainer of our SWAT Philippine Team and an excellent target shooter who competes abroad, my wish finally came true! So this is how my day went.

     After school, I went straight to SM Moa to meet up with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and etc. I accompanied my cousin who happens to be in BDO for 2 hours already! Haha. I know. It's hilarious. He deposited the money for my other cousin's company. I have never seen such a huge amount of money EVER. That's a first! Anyway.

     When our business in BDO was done, my cousin bought us all ice cream before going to the valet to get the car.

     Our desination: Southern Police District in Fort Bonifacio!!

      Firing range ----------->



 <------------ My uncle's shirt
 My uncle looking at the gun loads
              ------------------->

My cousin who deposited the
<------------------ money

<----My cousin who owns the money that was deposited. Yes, he's injured. Haha :)). But despite the fact that he's injured, he's right-handed by the way, he still managed to shoot precisely.
Our Jollibee delivery!! ---->



<----- I watched the SWAT train with my uncle. It was fun to watch!


 MY TURN!!! :))

     My cousin was teasing me so I was laughing while I was being taught on how to hold a gun properly. :))



 PLEASE DON'T MIND MY FACE.

     It was a very fun experience! My uncle gave me a perfect score since all of my shots were head shots :) I am so happy!

     The feeling when you pull the trigger and you hear the gun shot takes away all your stress. That's what happened to me. After that session, I felt so relaxed and at peace! It sounds contradicting but it is really true!!

   

     After our session, we went to Firepower because my relatives bought bullets and such. We went straight to my uncle's house after to visit his grand daughter, Delta.





     This is Scarlet Delta Quinn Aves Maximo. We call her baby Delta. She loves to smile and share her happiness with others!




That's it for now! Hope you all enjoyed reading my blog! :)


Merci beaucoup, Au revoir,


Carl               `
The complete set of pictures can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment