Thursday, March 29, 2012

BE#18: My Sanctuary (Mar 6)


Salut!!

     My bedroom is undoubtedly the best place in the world for me. I am sitting on the floor now inside my favorite bedroom on a cozy Saturday evening. The yellow dim lights, pink-colored door, violet-painted walls, and the pearl white ceiling never fail to de-stress my eyes. The color blocking is so perfect that it refreshes me in an instant. Along with this is the vanilla scent that will surely leave a soothing sensation in one's body. When I am here, I feel so secure that it feels like I don't need anything else. I can stand days without leaving this place. My room reflects me as myself and not as somebody else. I love my bedroom. It is definitely the best. It is my safe haven.

That's all for now!

Merci beaucoup, Au revoir,


Carl               `

No comments:

Post a Comment