Sunday, October 14, 2012

♥♥♥ Bench Forever ♥♥♥

This post is for    and for all the other  out there! 

Salut!!

     I haven't updated this blog for the longest time but since I am sooooooooo ECSTATIC today that I will. :) So yea, what is so special about today? Today, the allowance I've been saving was put into good use!!! And this is the result...


     I have been a fan of their newest #GlobalBenchsetter since I first saw him in BOF. And when I found out that he will be the new endorser of one of the Philippines' best brands, I never did stop checking every single day for updates on when he will come here and how to meet him. Since I was out so early today, when I got home, I immediately slept. As soon as I woke up around 3:30 pm, I checked it and then BOOM!! I saw their ad!! I hurriedly got up and changed my clothes and went to my mom and told her that I'll go to SM MOA to buy in Bench ASAP cause I think a lot will buy and I might lose the chance of seeing him!!

P.S. Don't get me wrong but I love Bench even without Lee Min Ho as their endorser. I also love the fact that people are able to realize how good of a brand Bench is because of the help of their endorsers. 

Marketing strategies that involve celebrities are almost always effective!! - I am currently a Marketing student at DLSU-M who'd love to work with you in the future. hihihi. :)

     Moving on... Then so I went to SM MOA with my mom cause she said she was bored at home. As soon as we got there, the thought of the patron tickets' availability slipped our minds. After going around Bench for an hour or so, when we were in the counter, my mom asked for the availability of patron tickets.... //WRISTS. It was all given out already. After rushing to the store, there was no patron ticket left!! Only upper box tickets were available. We asked them if they have a way to know if the other branches have tickets left but they all looked confused. Then one staff came to us and her name is LIN. She's heaven sent. Apparently, she offered to call the nearest Bench branches from where we were. -She offered to do that with a smile on her face. And so yes, there were 4 patron tickets left in their Cash & Carry branch!! Without any exaggeration, my mom and I ran to the taxi stand and went straight to Cash & Carry.

     The product of our Cash&Carry shopping experience? 3 PATRON TICKETS!!! And it wouldn't be possible without the help of their SUPER friendly and helpful staff and also Lin :)


     Because the brand in C&C is a bit small, the design of their clothes were limited. And believe it or not, we really loved the clothes and other stuff we picked out in MOA.......... And so we went back to buy the other stuff we didn't see in C&C. HAHAHA =)) Yes, today was such an adventure!!

The result: 6 upper box B tickets!!! (I have yet to decide on what I'll do with these tickets)


     Then after that at around 9 pm, we had dinner!! My mom and I actually forgot about eating dinner just because we were so busy thinking about the tickets!! :)) I am really really really thankful and grateful that I have such a supportive mom for these kinds of things. She knows how much I love Lee Min Ho ever since forever began =)) Nuff of the cray talk.

me and my mom :) - btw the shirt I'm wearing here is by Bench too.
It was sold way way way back. The original owner of this was my mom
and this is one of my favourites now :)

     To wrap everything up, let me just say that I am so looking forward to November 16!! Though I'm not that sure of what'll really transpire in the Fun Meet on that day.. What is important is that I will be able to tick one off on my bucket list which is to meet Lee Min Ho someday----which is on that day THANKS TO BENCH!! :)

     I don't think there is a need to explain my title for this blog. Thank you Mr. Ben Chan, Bench, Suyen Corp., and the wonderful Bench staff who helped us today!! ♥

Let us support Lee Min Ho as Bench's newest #GlobalBenchsetter!!

Merci beaucoup, Au revoir,




              
Carl                     , 

No comments:

Post a Comment